Dental Practice Management
Continuing Education - Knowledge You Can Use
Comprehensive Treatment Planning & Acceptance Seminar
April 12th & 13th, 2013
16 CE Credits
Get your answers to your questions. Here are just a few questions that will be answered:
- Why do dental patients fail to accept your treatment proposal?
- Have you ever wondered why your patients spend money to come into your office, use up your time and theirs, ask for your professional opinion and then not listen to you?
- Ever wondered what effect this wasted time and energy does to your bottom line?
- What will happen to YOU and your PRACTICE and STAFF if this does NOT improve?
- Do you ever feel the need to change this, but you don't know what to do?
- Do you want to stop the frustration of patient rejection and begin to get more patients accepting your dental treatment?
At our seminar, learn what it is you are doing or NOT doing that is causing this to happen. The answer lies within your practice and by coming to this seminar, you will learn:
- How you can greatly increase your acceptance of proposed treatment.
- Learn how to work out your entire sales line and implement immediately upon return.
- Learn when is the appropriate time to offer treatment and when is the worst time.
- How to motivate your patients to accept treatment.
- How you could be losing patients before they even talk to you.
Call 800-818-1515 for more information, and to reserve your seat for you and your staff.
|April 12th 2013:
||April 13th 2013:
|9:00 AM to 9:30 registration||9:00 AM to 9:30 registration|
|9:30 AM to 12:30 seminar||9:30 AM to 12:30 seminar|
|12:30 to 1:30 lunch break||12:30 to 1:30 lunch break|
|1:30 to 5:00 seminar||1:30 to 5:00 seminar|
Call today for questions and to
Save 33% if you purchase your ticket before Sep. 28th
About our Seminars
At all our seminars Pacific Management Consultants make sure you have a clear understanding of the materials and can apply 100% of the data you learn.
There is always a consultant close by to answer any questions you may have.
Seminars are a group activity but there is plenty of 1-on-1 help available whenever you need it.